Hugh has a proven track record in:
- building profitable sales by identification of niche opportunities
- strategic marketing and tactical sales
- key account management
- account and contract negotiations
- opportunity structuring and pricing
- launching competitive new products
A highly qualified, dedicated and detail oriented professional, expert in developing and implementing operational plans and technology solutions:
A senior executive with over 35 years of US domestic and international experience in insurance and reinsurance broking, marketing and management, James is a self-motivated business producer with a proven track record of income generation. Areas of expertise include:
- Business Production & Development
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Portfolio Placement & Management
- Client Relationship Management
Mr. Kelly has sound technical skills and knowledge of reinsurance including regulatory requirements and laws.
Deborah’s particular strength is organization, ensuring ends are not left untied and that clients get the attention they need. Her proven track record demonstrates:
- follow up on all issues
- distillation of information
- priority setting and resource allocation
- financial management
Kurt has over 25 years of sales, marketing and underwriting experience in the US where he began his career at Sentry Insurance and also served as Vice President of Business Development for ISBA Mutual Insurance Company for 17 years. Most recently, Kurt founded and served as President of Insure1st, a specialty niche insurance broker.
Kurt works with US based Independent Brokers and MGA’s developing programs or helping them develop insurance or reinsurance solutions to their unique situations.
Charlotte has recently joined us as a Trainee Broker. She is a graduate of Regents University in London where she studied English and Psychology and obtained a degree in Liberal Arts.
A chartered accountant with over ten years in financial services.
- Vice President at the Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited
- PwC (Bermuda)
- KPMG (London)